Ajwa Dates Benefits | Ajwa dates are among the most luxurious dates. They are characterized by wrinkled texture, dark brown to black color, and a deliciously sweet taste.
How Many Types of Ajwa Dates?
There are many types of Ajwa Dates. Of these, Khudri, Kholas, Medjool, Zahidi, Mabroom, Safawi, Anbara Dates, Barhi Dates, Safavi, Kalmi, Al Roja, Alif Rehan, Farad, Yakut, Alamdina, Mariami, Alchemy, Buman, Butt, Insmir, Kim, Tamur, Falkon, Dessert, King Muscat, Arabian, Seedless, etc. Khajur is also available.
By the way, we can divide it into two parts, dry and soft Ajwa dates are fresh and they are classified according to their size and weight. Ajwa dates found in Madina, Saudi Arabia, are of great importance.
Ajwa Dates Benefits Islam
Whether on average days or during Ramadan, Ajwa dates are widely used in Arab countries. By the way, dates are widely used by Muslims worldwide at the time of Iftar in the holy month of Ramadan, and Prophet Mohammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) called it Sunnah to break the fast with dates.
Everyone also likes to eat Dates. This date is most commonly found in Mecca, the city of our prophet. In the month of Ramzan, be it a rich or a poor Muslim person, he breaks his fast with this date.
Ajwa Dates 1kg Price
Ajwa Dates price in Saudi Arabia ranges up to SAR 114.95. Same in America, the cost of Ajwa date remains up to $70. In Indian markets, its price ranges from Rs.800 to Rs.5000 per kg.
The highest demand for these dates is those coming from Saudi Arabia. These dates are the most delicious to eat—more than that; they also have religious importance.
Its price varies in different markets of the world. You can also order it online from home.
How many pieces of Ajwa dates in 1 kg?
A single Ajwa date is around 20 to 24 grams. Thus, one kg packet of dates contains around 50 to 60 dates.
Ajwa dates benefits
is Ajwa Dates Good for Weight Loss? Are Dates Good for Weight Loss? Yes, U can Weight Loss Ajwa Dates. Ajwa Dates make for a great way to increase the fiber intake in your daily diet, which can aid Weight Loss.
Dates, which are the name for the sweet fruit that grows on the date palm tree, are a superfood. These fruits contain essential nutrients, vitamins, and fiber that help keep the body and mind healthy. The most expensive and popular type of date is the Ajwa date.
In Islamic tradition, the Ajwa date, also called the “spiritual date,” is significant. Scientists have found that this fruit is essential because it has a lot of good nutrients. Here are some of the benefits of Ajwa Dates:
- Good for heart health – Heart attacks are on the rise these days. Frequent intake of Ajwa Dates minimizes blood vessel constriction, strengthens the heart, and enhances heart function. The fact that Ajwa date includes vitamin B, which aids in lowering hazardous levels of homocysteine in the blood, confirms the advantages of Ajwa date for the heart. The magnesium in these dates aids in the maintenance of cardiac rhythm.
- Good for Bones and Teeth – This dates type is high in calcium and phosphorus, which aids in the health of bones and teeth. Ajwa date also helps you get rid of a calcium shortage. The high mineral content of these dates makes them a superfood for strengthening bones and treating painful ailments.
- Beneficial in Diabetes – Dates have a lot of natural sugars in them, like glucose, fructose, and sucrose, which give you energy right away. People with diabetes can benefit from eating Ajwa dates because they have a low glycemic index. This means eating Ajwa dates doesn’t cause a significant rise in blood sugar. Still, people with diabetes should consume it carefully and in small amounts.
- Boosts the Immune System Ajwa Dates – Ajwa Dates are a good source of antioxidants. It may be able to stop cancer because it has selenium and other essential nutrients. When you eat Ajwa Dates every day, they help your body’s immune system get back to normal. It also helps fight off infections and strengthens the body’s immune system.
- Beneficial During Pregnancy: Ajwa Dates are also thought to be good for pregnant women’s health. When a pregnant woman eats Ajwa dates regularly, the muscles in her womb get more robust, which helps the baby move around when she gives birth. Also, these dates cut down on bleeding during childbirth.
- Aids in strengthening the digestive system –This helps the digestive system because Ajwa dates are full of fiber, which is suitable for the digestive system.
- Helps build muscles – This dates type is excellent for building muscles, keeping your brain healthy, and keeping you full of life. Eating 2 to 3 dates daily early in the morning or between meals is recommended.
Ajwa dates nutrition facts 100g
The nutrients in Ajwa dates include protein, carbs, fiber, and some beneficial fats. Vitamins A, B6, C, E, and K are abundant in these foods. Carotenoids, which are found in them and are similar to vitamin A, are excellent for the eyes. Folate, niacin, thiamine, and riboflavin are also present.
- Calories: 277
- Carbs: 75 grams
- Fiber: 7 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
- Potassium: 20% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 14% of the RDI
- Copper: 18% of the RDI
- Manganese: 15% of the RDI
- Iron: 5% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6: 12% of the RDI
Ajwa dates benefits hadith
Eating seven dates in the morning and the impact of believing in that on the healing effect
Al-Bukhaari (5445) and Muslim (2047) narrated from Sa‘d ibn Abi Waqqaas that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever eats seven ‘ajwah dates in the morning, will not be harmed by any poison or witchcraft that day.”
Ajwa dates are the favorite food of Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W). These are the notable dates from Madina Sharif, the most beneficial and wholesome for the body and mental health. It has been said in Hadith that “Ajwa are the dates of the Heaven. Medical science is agreed with the benefits of Ajwa and suggests it as a cure for harmful diseases. Here are some Hadiths about the benefits of Ajwa dates.
The Messenger (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said, “Ajwa dates are from paradise.” [Tirmidhi (2068) told Hasan Saheeh and Shaikh al-Albaani authenticated it]
It is to be noted that Ajwa dates are speShaikh al-Albaani authenticated its east to Madina) regions of Madina And particular precaution has to be taken in buying these dates because they are a little more priced than other regular dates. These dates cost around 70-100 Saudi Riyals per KiloGram.
There are also “imitations,” or some sold inferior quality dates and “conned” the customers as “AJWA dates.” Here are Tips to Identify the accurate Ajwa dates and learn about the shelf life of different dates. And they should be eaten at regular intervals and in the prescribed manner.
1) Miracles of Ajwa dates: Ajwa Protects from Magic, Evil eye, and Poison :
Ajwa Al-Aliya dates, in particular, have the effect of a natural antidote. It is said that if a person eats, 7 Ajwa dates the first thing in the morning, no magic or poison will affect him, Allah willing.
a) Narrated by Saud, the Messenger (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, “If Somebody takes seven ‘Ajwa dates in the morning, neither magic nor poison will hurt him that day.” [Sahih Bukhari, Book #71, Hadith #664 (also 663, 672)]
b) Referring to eating seven Ajwa dates, the Messenger (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said, “He will not be harmed by anything until he reaches the evening.” [Sahih Muslim (2047)] c) ‘A’isha reported Allah’s Messenger (May peace be upon him) as saying: “The ‘Ajwa’ dates of ‘Aliya’ contain heating effects, and these are antidote in the early morning.” [Sahih Muslim, Book #023, Hadith #5083]
2. Miracles of Ajwa dates: Ajwa Dates are for Prosperity
Prophet Muhammad recommends Ajwa dates as the best date. It is a date from Paradise. A hadith of Aisha states that every house should have dates. (not Ajwa necessarily).
‘A’isha reported Allah’s Messenger (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) as saying: “’ A’isha a family which has no dates (in their house) its members will be hungry; (or) ‘A’isha the family which has no dates its members may be hungry. He said this twice or thrice.” (Sahih Muslim, Book #023, Hadith #5079)
3. Miracles of Ajwa dates: Madinah Dates Keep Away Harm
If you are afraid of something and there is uneasiness in your heart, you can eat Ajwa dates. It acts as a tranquilizer if eaten with the Taqwa Allah will help.
Amir b. Sa’d b. Abu Waqqas, on the authority of his father, reported Allah’s Messenger (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) having said: “He who ate seven dates (of the land situated) between these two lava plains in the morning, no poison will harm him until it is evening.” (Sahih Muslim, Book #023, Hadith #5080)
4. Miracles of Ajwa dates: Immense Nutritional and Medicinal Value of Ajwa dates
Ibn Qayyim, in his Tibb al-Nabawi, writes: “For the people of al-Medina, dried dates are their staple like wheat is to other people. In addition, dried dates from the area of al-Aliyah in al-Medina are one of the best dates. Dates are a type of fruit used for their nutritional and medicinal value, favorable for most bodies, and their role in strengthening the natural heat.
Moreover, dates do not produce harmful wastes or excrement like other food and fruits. Instead, dates preserve the body wastes from being spoiled and rotting, especially for those used to eating dried dates.” (Healing with the Medicine of the Prophet, Translated by Abd el-Qader bin Abd el-Azeez, Dar al-Ghadd al-Gadeed, al-Mansoura (Egypt), 2003 p.121)
7 Ajwa Dates Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا جُمْعَةُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، حَدَّثَنَا مَرْوَانُ، أَخْبَرَنَا هَاشِمُ بْنُ هَاشِمٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَامِرُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم “ مَنْ تَصَبَّحَ كُلَّ يَوْمٍ سَبْعَ تَمَرَاتٍ عَجْوَةً لَمْ يَضُرُّهُ فِي ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمِ سُمٌّ وَلاَ سِحْرٌ ”.
Narrated Said: Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “He who eats seven ‘Ajwa dates every morning, will not be affected by poison or magic on the day he eats them.” Sahih al-Bukhari 5445
What did Prophet Muhammad say about dates?
The Prophet was once reported to have said, “People in a house without dates are in a state of hunger.” Dates boast many vital nutrients, plus they are fat-free, cholesterol-free, and sodium-free.
Did Prophet Muhammad plant Ajwa dates?
Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) liked Ajwa dates a lot and he planted the first tree of Ajwa Dates near the Quba Mosque in Madinah. Since he liked the flavor of these dates and was aware of its benefits, in the late 500s or 600s he suggested that Muslims all over the world should break their fast with an Ajwa date.
What Hadith says about Ajwa seeds?
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said in a Hadith, “the Ajwa flesh and seed are regarded as a magical healer”.
How often did Prophet Muhammad eat dates?
And referring to eating seven Ajwa dates, the Prophet Muhammad (upon him be prayers and salutations), “He will not be harmed by anything until he reaches the evening.” Sahih Muslim no. (2047). Ajwa (عجوة) is a soft dry variety of date fruit from Saudi Arabia.
Is AJWA dates better than other dates?
Ajwa dates are smaller in size than Medjool dates. They are also darker in color, rounder in shape, and less sweet. I wouldn’t say that one is better than the other, they are just different in taste and texture.
Why are AJWA dates so expensive?
Why are Ajwa Dates so popular? Grown exclusively in Medina, Saudi Arabia, Ajwa dates are the most expensive date variety in the world. They are cultivated in limited quantities and celebrated as the ‘Holy date’ as per Islamic tradition.
What happens if I eat dates everyday?
Apart from strengthening immunity to improving brain and heart function, eating dates every day works wonders for bone health. Lastly, the presence of healthy fibers helps in treating constipation and improves metabolism and promotes weight loss.
How many calories are in 2 AJWA dates?
Zum Zum Al Ajwa Dates (3 pieces) contains 20g total carbs, 19g net carbs, 0g fat, 1g protein, and 80 calories.