You know it’s officially draft season when the entire NFL universe descends upon Mobile for the Senior Bowl,
and that’s where we find all the action again this week, as many of this year’s draft hopefuls test their mettle against top competition.
After a few days of practice, with NFL coaching and pro decision-makers in the audience,
we’ll no doubt see many prospects sending their draft stock in either direction.
Taking all that into consideration, here’s an updated look at how the first two rounds of the 2023 NFL draft could shake out:
1. Indianapolis Colts (from CHI)* | Kentucky QB Will Levis
2. Houston Texans | Alabama QB Bryce Young
3. Arizona Cardinals | Alabama EDGE Will Anderson
4. Chicago Bears (from IND)* | Georgia DL Jalen Carter
5. Seattle Seahawks (from DEN) | Texas Tech EDGE Tyree Wilson
6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (from LAR via DET)* | Ohio State QB C.J. Stroud
7. Las Vegas Raiders | Florida QB Anthony Richardson
8. Atlanta Falcons | Clemson EDGE Myles Murphy
9. New England Patriots (from CAR)* | Northwestern OT Peter Skoronski