8 Health Benefits of Guava Fruit and Leaves
Here are 8 evidence-based health benefits of guava fruits and leaves.
* Guava fruits are amazingly rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, potassium, and fiber. This remarkable nutrient content gives them many health benefits.
* Their fruits are oval in shape with light green or yellow skin and contain edible seeds.
1. Guava extract may help improve blood sugar control in people with diabetes or those at risk.
2.Guava fruit or leaf extract may have a positive effect on heart health by lowering blood pressure, decreasing bad cholesterol, and increasing good cholesterol.
3. Taking guava leaf extract daily may help decrease symptoms of painful menstruation, including cramps.
4. Consuming guavas or guava leaf extract may prevent or reduce diarrhea and constipation.
5.Guavas are full of fiber and low in calories, meaning that they may help you feel full and aid weight loss.
6.The high levels of antioxidants in guava may help prevent the development and growth of cancer cells.
7.Guavas are one of the richest food sources of vitamin C. Maintaining adequate levels of this vitamin is important for protecting against illness and infections.
8.The antioxidants and vitamins in guavas can help slow down the aging of your skin, while guava leaf extract may help treat acne.
Click to explore
The 9 Healthiest Types of Juice