This Story explains everything you need to know about oranges, potential health benefits.
* Oranges are a treasure trove of nutrients and protective plant compounds, including vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
* Studies show that consuming oranges regularly may benefit your health in several ways.
* Oranges are also high in certain nutrients, especially vitamin C and folate.
1. Oranges are a good source of fiber and a rich source of vitamin C and folate, among many other beneficial nutrients.
2. Oranges are a rich source of several plant compounds that may be responsible for many of their health benefits.
3. Oranges may benefit heart health, reduce the risk of some chronic diseases, enhance iron absorption, and support a healthy immune response
4. Fruit juices are more concentrated in sugar and contain less fiber, making them much less filling than whole fruit.
5. Some people are allergic to oranges, and their acidity may increase the symptoms of heartburn. However, oranges pose few health risks overall.
6. They are a good source of vitamin C, as well as several other vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.