Believe it or not, there are only two weeks left in the college football regular season.
After 11 weeks, we have a pretty good handle on where the power of the Big Ten East lies,
but we’re still waiting to see how the jumbled mess that is the Big Ten West shakes out.
Ohio State and Michigan continued to win and remain undefeated on the season,
Penn State still looks like the best team not named Ohio State or Michigan,
and the rest of the league is more inconsistent than a late fall forecast in the Midwest.
But hey, we like a challenge — or torture depending on how you look at it —
so we give it our best shot every week at stack ranking all of the Big Ten teams from worst to first in our weekly Big Ten football power rankings.
So, here we are again, with another effort that continues to see the middle of the league beat each other up and make figuring this whole thing out remarkably hard.
Here are our post-Week 11 Big Ten football power rankings.
14. Northwestern Wildcats (1-9, 1-6) Last Week Lost at Minnesota, 31-3 Previous week 14 Change :- no change
13. Indiana Hoosiers (3-7, 1-6) Last Week Lost at Ohio State, 56-14 Previous week 13 Change :- no change Next Up at Ohio State
12. Rutgers Scarlet Knights (4-6, 1-6) Previous week 12 Change :- no change Next Up vs. Penn State
11. Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-7, 2-5) Last Week Lost at Michigan, 34-3 Next Up vs. Wisconsin
10. Wisconsin Badgers (5-5, 3-4) Last Week Lost at Iowa, 24-10 Next Up at Nebraska
9. Maryland Terrapins (6-4, 3-4) Last Week Lost at Penn State, 31-0 Next Up vs. Ohio State
8. Purdue Boilermakers (6-4, 4-3) Last Week Lost vs. Iowa, 24-3 Next Up vs. Northwestern
7. Michigan State Spartans (5-5, 3-4) Last Week Win vs. Rutgers, 27-21 Next Up vs. Indiana
6. Iowa Hawkeyes (6-4, 4-3) Last Week Won at Purdue, 24-3 Next Up at Minnesota
5. Illinois Fighting Illini (7-3, 4-3) Last Week Lost vs. Purdue, 31-24 Next Up at Michigan
4. Minnesota Golden Gophers (7-3, 4-3) Last Week Win at Nebraska, 20-13 Next Up vs. Iowa
3. Penn State Nittany Lions (8-2, 5-2) Last Week Won vs. Maryland, 30-0 Next Up at Rutgers
2. Michigan Wolverines (10-0, 7-0) Last Week Won at vs. Nebraska, 34-3 Next Up vs. Illinois
1. Ohio State Buckeyes (10-0, 7-0) Last Week Won vs. Indiana, 56-14 Next Up at Maryland