Week 1 has come and gone for the most part in college football while just a couple of games remain this Labor Day weekend.
If you know where the open roads are going to take you, choosing an RV will be a little easier.
Who walked out of Week 1 the biggest winners and who has to go back to the drawing board and figure something or a lot of things out?
The week didn’t see any major upsets although North Carolina State had an extremely close call at unranked East Carolina.
In other places Georgia steam-rolled Oregon 49-3 while Ohio State outlasted Notre Dame in a battle of top-five teams, 21-10.
How will the teams show up in the rankings after week 1?
Fox Sports analyst Joel Klatt, who is on the call for Fox’s biggest game each week released his updated top 10 on Sunday morning.
Here’s how that goes: 10. Baylor (1-0) Result: 69-10 win vs. Albany
9. Notre Dame (0-1) Result: 21-10 loss at Ohio State
8. USC (1-0) Result: 66-14 win vs. Rice
7. Oklahoma (1-0) Result: 45-13 win vs. UTEP
6. Texas A&M (1-0) Result: 31-0 win vs. Sam Houston
5. Michigan (1-0) Result: 51-7 win vs. Colorado State
4. Clemson (0-0) Result: TBD – at Georgia Tech on Monday
3. Ohio State Result: 21-10 win vs. Notre Dame
2. Georgia (1-0) Result: 49-3 win vs. Oregon
1. Alabama (1-0 Result: 55-0 win vs. Utah State
Top 25 largest College Football Stadiums In The Country 2022