ESPN has ranked the five college football teams most likely to win the national championship ahead of Week 11.
There are still a number of interesting games to be played,
including Ohio State-Michigan, USC-UCLA and TCU-Texas.
However, ESPN thinks the five teams most likely to win to the national championship play in either the SEC or Big Ten.
The Pac-12 or Big 12 could sneak into the College Football Playoff,
but a team for either conference would be a big underdog in the postseason.
There are a number of one-loss teams looking to win out and get some help.
Georgia is considered the nation’s top team right now,
but the Bulldogs have had some close calls.
Here’s who ESPN ranks as the five teams most likely to win the national championship:
5. Alabama Crimson Tide (5%) Week 11 opponent: No. 11 Ole Miss
4. Tennessee Volunteers (11%) Week 11 opponent: Missouri
3. Michigan Wolverines (13%) Week 11 opponent: Nebraska
2. Ohio State Buckeyes (31%) Week 11 opponent: Indiana
1. Georgia Bulldogs (33%) Week 11 opponent: Mississippi State
Georgia enters the Mississippi State game as the top team in college football.
The Bulldogs, who have wins over Tennessee and Oregon, could likely lose a game and still make the playoff.