The Georgia Bulldogs will play the Ohio State Buckeyes on Dec. 31 at 8:00 p.m. from the Peach Bowl in Atlanta, Georgia.
The winner will advance to the national championship where it will play the winner of the Michigan-TCU semifinal.
Georgia, coming off its first SEC Championship win since 2017,
is listed as a -6.5 point favorite over the Buckeyes, per BetMGM. The over/under is set at 62.5.
5. Georgia's defense: Georgia’s leading tackler: Joe: Malaki Starks, 9 tackles James: Jamon Dumas-Johnson, 8 tackles JC: Malaki Starks, 8 tackles
4. Ohio State's offense: Will OSU have more than 400 total yards? Joe: Yes James: Yes JC: No
3. Georgia's offense: Will Georgia have more than 400 total yards? Joe: Yes James: Yes JC: Yes
2. Georgia player stats: Over/Under Stetson Bennett, 265.5 passing yards: Joe: Over James: Over JC: Under
1. Peach Bowl MVP: Joe: Stetson Bennett James: Stetson Bennett JC: Stetson Bennett