However, it's important to know that there is almost no scientific evidence to support the use of crystals.
*There are a number of different types of crystals out there. Some people believe they have healing abilities for the mind, body, and soul.
*In fact, many ancient cultures — including Egypt, Greece, and China — believed that crystals have healing properties.
*Although science doesn’t support crystals as a healing modality, there’s no harm in giving them a try if you have realistic expectations about what they can and can’t do.
1. This stone is often paired with others like rose quartz to aid and enhance their abilities.
2. This stone may also help you digest experiences, emotions, and baggage, leaving you free of negative blockages.
3. Jasper This smooth crystal is known as the supreme nurturer.It’s said to: empower the spirit, support you through times of stress by preparing you to fully show up, protect you from and absorb negative vibes.
4. Citrine Bring joy, wonder, and enthusiasm to every part of your life with citrine. It’s said to:help you release negative emotions, like fear and doubt.
5. Turquoise This blue crystal is said to help heal the mind, body, and soul. It’s also said to: be a good luck charm help balance emotions.
6. Amethyst This purple stone is said to be incredibly protective, healing, and purifying. It’s also said to: help rid the mind of negative thoughts bring forth humility, sincerity, and spiritual wisdom.
7. Tiger’s eye If you’re in need of a power or motivation boost, this golden stone may be for you. It’s said to:help rid your mind and body of fear, anxiety, and self-doubt.
8. Moonstone is known for new beginnings It’s said to: encourage inner growth and strength soothe feelings of stress and instability when embarking on new ventures.
9. Bloodstone This powerful healing stone lives up to its name. Bloodstone is believed to: draw off negative environmental energies, encourage circulation of ideas and energy.
10. Sapphire This blue stone is one of wisdom and royalty. It’s said to: attract prosperity, happiness, and peace. opening the mind to beauty and intuition.