Notre Dame unveiled its 2022 Shamrock Series Uniforms for this year's game against BYU.
The Notre Dame football team has unveiled its 2022 Shamrock Series jerseys with an amusing video for this year’s game in the Entertainment Capital of the World.
In a spoof of the movie “The Hangover,” head coach Marcus Freeman, tight end Michael Mayer and defensive end Isaiah Foskey revealed Notre Dame’s all-white uniforms.
This season’s matchup will take place at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas against BYU on Oct. 8.
The Irish will wear all-white uniforms with gold numerals. The details of the jersey have been described by Notre Dame as follows:
● Helmet: timeless gold helmet remains constant, seamlessly complementing the Golden Age of old Las Vegas.
● Shoulder stripe: the glimmering gold lights of Las Vegas meet the Golden Dome on the shoulder stripe.
● Sleeve decal: the classic Notre Dame shamrock is reimagined through an Art Deco lens.
● Collar: the year of the game is etched in gold at the nape of the neck.
● Notre Dame wordmark: echoes the past, anchoring our roots in simplicity and planarity.