The NFL is full of household names. Whether it be the top quarterbacks or their favorite targets, and you know who I’m referring to. Patrick Mahomes, Justin Jefferson, Josh Allen — you get the point.
Today, we are taking a look at one player on every NFL team who could potentially add their name to the growing list of star players around the league and have a breakout season.
1. Arizona Cardinals: EDGE B.J. Ojulari 2. Atlanta Falcons: S Richie Grant. 3. Baltimore Ravens: WR Rashod Bateman
4. Buffalo Bills: RB James Cook 5. Carolina Panthers: WR Shi Smith 6. Chicago Bears: S Jaquan Brisker
7. Cincinnati Bengals: S Daxton Hill 8. Cleveland Browns: WR Donovan Peoples-Jones 9. Dallas Cowboys: LB Jabril Cox
10. Denver Broncos: TE Greg Dulcich 11. Detroit Lions: DT Isaiah Buggs 12. Green Bay Packers: TE Luke Musgrave
13. Houston Texans: WR Xavier Hutchinson 14. Indianapolis Colts: CB Julius Brents 15. Jacksonville Jaguars: WR Parker Washington
16. Kansas City Chiefs: WR Justyn Ross 17. Las Vegas Raiders: CB Nate Hobbs 18. Los Angeles Chargers: CB Ja’Sir Taylor
19. Los Angeles Rams: WR Puka Nacua 20. Miami Dolphins: EDGE Jaelan Phillips 21. Minnesota Vikings: RB DeWayne McBride
22. New England Patriots: QB Trace McSorley 23. New Orleans Saints: WR James Washington 24. New York Giants: EDGE Azeez Ojulari
25. New York Jets: RB Michael Carter 26. Philadelphia Eagles: S Terrell Edmunds 27. Pittsburgh Steelers: WR Calvin Austin III
28. San Francisco 49ers: CB Deommodore Lenoir 29. Seattle Seahawks: EDGE Darrell Taylor
30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: EDGE Joe Tryon-Shoyinka
31. Tennessee Titans: OT Andre Dillard
32. Washington Commanders: QB Sam Howell