Here are chia seeds in water it help you weight loss.
* What do you think of when you think about chia? Maybe it’s pudding, or maybe it’s quirky houseplants. For some TikTokkers, it’s breakfast.
* They’ve started putting these tiny seeds in water and drinking them to stave off hunger — or so they say.
* Is there any truth to this trick? Registered dietitian Beth Czerwony, RD, explains the science behind the seeds, including whether this trend is one to try or to toss.
The benefits of chia seed water:- Chia seeds are incredibly healthy, a source of fiber, protein and various nutrients. They’re also whole-grain, low-carb and low-calorie, with only about 100 calories per ounce.
* They come from Salvia hispanica, a purple-flowered plant in the mint family, which grows in Mexico and Guatemala. And though the seeds themselves are teeny-tiny
1) Antioxidants: These substances help protect you against free radicals, which can contribute to cancer and various illness and impact the way your body ages.